Friday, August 3, 2012

August Currently!

Who hoo! This is my first "Currently" post! This blog is not a teaching blog but more a family blog and I am going to try and put some teaching into it. I have been so inspired by the blogging world personally, spiritually, and mostly in my profession!!!  I have been reading these "Currently" posts for a long time now and I don't know why I haven't done one! Thanks to The Teachers Cauldron for the tutorial, because now this month I can do it!

A little bit of info for the B2S must haves.....I went with what I truly need now before I go back next week....
1.) I will be getting my free planner from Lakeshore, I have used the same one every year, and never have had to pay for it. You spend $20 in their store and get one free with a coupon. Since this is my 9th year of teaching, I feel like I have been successful so far with it! I will need to get it before vacation, that would be fun to fill out when I have some spare time. ( Wait, what spare time? Spare time doesn't happen when you have a 2 and 4 year old with you! )
2.) I have gotten so many fun ideas for treats for the families this year and I have decided to do this one for B2S night! Ours is on the first day of school. so it will be a fun treat.
3.) Every year I put pictures from the previous year up of my family on my bulletin board closest to my desk. Anyone who comes in usually looks and comments. It warms my heart to see this pictures every day so it is something I do every August before heading back. 

Hopefully this will not be my only currently post! It was fun!

Linking up with.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was my first "currently" too! Good luck on starting back to school next week!

-Jeremy
Mr. Michelbook's Classroom

~brookeb~ said...

I hear you about not being able to get much done with little people! My 3 and 4 year olds are constantly jumping on me when I am on the computer :)
Brooke
Teachable Moments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...